boards: [/home/,/all/, /lounge/, /monkey/]
will trump win 2020? No. 449 [reply]
Fortune: Reply hazy, try again.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Li Chiang No. 450

will biden win?

Fortune: Don't count on it.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Yang Zedong No. 451

will trump win?

Fortune: My sources say no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Dong Chiang No. 452

will goatse win?

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Jìngyi Tián No. 453

will lola loud win?

Fortune: My sources say no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Yang Jinping No. 454

will my dick win?

Fortune: It is certain.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Chun Zhū No. 455

👀

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Li Chang No. 456

>>450
>>451
Will Vermin Supreme win?

Fortune: Yes, definitely.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Wang Tián No. 476

will hitler win?

Fortune: It is certain.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Mao Zhèng No. 477

>>476 👀

New Reply
Name: