boards: [/home/,/all/, /lounge/, /monkey/]
Are you going to be Incel this year? No. 393 [reply]

Fortune decides whether I am incel this year.

Fortune: Yes, definitely.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Mao Chiang No. 394

fuck brutal

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Xi Dong No. 395

What about me

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Jìngyi Chang No. 396

>>395
click the fortune checkbox

Fortune: Yes, definitely.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Jìngyi Zhū No. 397

ok test

Fortune: My reply is no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Elliot Rodger No. 398

looksmax

Deng Xiaopeng No. 399

fortune tell me my fate

Fortune: Better not tell you nowDisclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Deng Xiaopeng No. 400

fortune tell me my fate

Fortune: My sources say no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
daniel ferreira batista (dennyfehera lol xd) No. 406

am i?

Fortune: My sources say no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Li Chiang No. 458

OP here, tell me if I'll be incel next year

Yang Sòng No. 459

What about two years from now?

Fortune: Without a doubt.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Xi Tián No. 460

Three years from now? pls getgle

Mao Jinping No. 461

FUCK

Wang Zhū No. 462

what about five years from now will i be incel? thats half a decade. cmon man

Fortune: Don't count on it.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Jìngyi Zhèng No. 463

Is that a yes or a no?

Fortune: Don't count on it.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Dong Dong No. 464

fucking answer me will i be incel five years from now

Mao Chang No. 465

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bao Jinping No. 466

will i have be incel six years from now?

Fortune: My reply is no.Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Mao Sòng No. 467

ok six years it is damn dude

New Reply
Name: