boards: [/home/,/all/, /lounge/, /monkey/]
cattle No. 243 [reply]

kulak cattle feed lot

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Anonymous No. 246

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of kulak cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF KULAK CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF KULAK CATTLE. They got a big herd of kulak cattle yippie ki yay we're kulak cattle herders we got a herd of kulak cattle, they are the most docile fucking kulak cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of kulak cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF KULAK CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of kulak cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking kulak cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my kulak cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your kulak cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew kulak cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy kulak cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with kulak cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING KULAK CATTLE YOU GOT THE KULAK CATTLE YOU GOT THE KULAK CATTLE YOU GOT THE KULAK CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE KULAK CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of kulak WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the Getgle administration.
Terry A. Davis No. 249

ill be pope of the whites, ok

Anonymous No. 253

Cock

Bao Jinping No. 643

>249
glowkulaks

New Reply
Name: